Wednesday 2 March 2011

Imaging Temptation

Imaging walking into your new office, coming into a reception area with lots of chocolate, ice cream, food and yes of course a bit of pet food as well. Imaging it's all for free, just waiting for you to crab one and eat quickly and hope no one saw you. The temptation is HUGE, for chocolate and ice cream, the pet food I must say is easy to resist even though my kids call me a dragon every now and then.

Imaging spending your first days at your new company, meeting after meeting, filling your head with tones of information, very very good and fascinating to hear the product and company story but again image every single conference table having this BIG box of chocolate just asking to be eaten.

Imaging temptation being enormous, imaging being a good good girl in a big big chocolate box and you will see me! I have resisted the temptation and not touched any of the goodies these first couple of days and for that I want to hear all former colleagues screaming HURRAY!

You remember my dream PT? He still keeps me on track and so far I have delivered my 200 sit-ups every day....and for that I should potentially try a chocolate tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

  1. Vilken utmaning. :-) Fast jag kan tänka mig värre saker än att vara en snäll flicka i en stor ask choklad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete