Monday 28 February 2011

Being an embarrassing mum- sit ups in class


Have spent the full day in school with the boys, half day each, one thinks mum is more than totally embarrassing and the other one thinks she is cool, I prefer to trust the oldest one!

Reason behind their judgement - I did sit ups in their classrooms to get up to my 200 a day motto. I have this PT, who at this stage only exists in my dreams, who tells me to do 200 a day to get in shape for beach 2011!!!

So there I was in my youngest son’s class, in what is called “the show room” and it was free play.  Free play in school, how leisure is that, what happened to “ordnung must sein”? I tried to have them do sit ups and play they were at a gym class, what happens? My son tells me to leave the room, he wants to see his girlfriend dance instead. I was more than naive to think it was all about me. Hello he is 6 years old!

Told my oldest son the story when I came to his classroom and he immediately goes “please mom show us as well”. So when the teachers left for a few minutes I took the opportunity to show the whole class how to do sit ups. Son was very pleased with his mom showing off but not pleased with the sit ups “you don’t go high up enough mom”…shut up is all I can say!

Tomorrow total transfer to Marsipan girl!

1 comment:

  1. You crazy woman. :-) Din beskrivning 'Overloaded with energy' verkar onekligen stämma. ;-)

    ReplyDelete