Friday 25 February 2011

How to do the right cheek kissing?

Right to the left? Left to the right? Two kisses? Three kisses? How do you do it without hiting each others nose?

But honestly Tessi how difficult can this procedure be? I clearly need some guidelines so please point me in the right direction to get this right before the next meeting. This is not same same but different...this is different full stop....I am not used to this kissing procedure.....I'm not saying i dislike just that I'm not used to it!

Leaving the land of the frogs and say thank you for giving me 15 degrees spring feeling during a lovely night walk from L'arc de Triopmhe to Louvren yesterday and an excellent dinner. The city was beautiful and full of life - will we get spring in Lund?

Leaving the land of the Marsians as well, only for three days though, with a mixture of feeling really good and greatful for their warmth and cheerful welcomeing but also very tired after trying to understand new acronyms, a new business area as well as trying to contribute to the discussions without understanding the overall picture!

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment