Wednesday 23 February 2011

Same same but different

Same airport, same flight time, same lounge with exactly the same snack as it has been the last 12 years, same Tessi i think, yet so different.... Different destination - Manchester and Wilmington you will miss me - now I'm heading towards Mars or was it Paris with Mars? Am I a Marsman, read Alien, now or maybe a Marsipan? As long as I'm not a Marsbar it will do for now!

Reflection for now - and for those of you who know me it's not a puke bag where I normally write my reflections as there are non here in the lounge - why are there only 5% females in this lounge? Anyone with a good answer let me know.

Spring in Paris?

1 comment:

  1. Så spännande Tessi!! Eftersom jag inte kommer att hålla mig uppdaterad om din vardag på jobbet längre, så ska det bli kul att följa din blogg!! Bye bye lilla marsipanen, inväntar Paris-rapporten med spänning! KRAM Mian

    ReplyDelete