Thursday 24 February 2011

In the land of frogs and Marsians

Flight down - sitting beteeen one frog with hangover smelling garlic and one girl trying hard to be 'the girl with the dragontatoo', getting à taxi driver screaming merde for 1 hour - should this be the sign of my day?

Walking into the conference room my legs were shaking and yes i was really nervous, interupted the presenter with "hej hej" just my way of getting into the center of attention!

During the meeting i kept thinking 'same same but different', same topics, same challenges and yet ofcourse different environment and perspectives. There will be many opportunities to share experience and to learn new ways of working. What's the team like then? I have laughed many times today which to me is soooo important so that will conclude todays evalution!

Now time for a walk from L'arc de triopmhe to Louvren!

No comments:

Post a Comment