Wednesday 23 February 2011

End of a great adventure



February 23rd 2011 first day I'm writing a blog outside the AZ world, how strange is that but let's see how it goes!

September 1997, that’s the day I started my AstraZeneca journey, wow it is a very long time ago! Had just returned home after travelling around in Asia and Australia for six months, entered the door to AstraDraco as a young somewhat naive girl on 25, no real work experience but being humble Tessi, I probably thought I had lots of experience and knew everything about life and Human Resources.

February 2011 leaving AstraZeneca as a mature, at least slightly more, young girl on 38 with lots of experience, a marvelous development, a great network of highly professional and fantastic people, lots of great memories and knowing now I do not know everything about life and HR. I am so pleased with my years in AstraZeneca, grateful for all the opportunities I have been given and happy for all relationships I have built. THANK YOU!

What's next - a new challenge, a new adventure in a different industry with products not only for us but for our cats and dogs as well. Many have asked what my drive behind the decision was and here is part of the truth, it was time to change from drugs to chocolate - products I could not resist. Your concern for me and a potential gain of weight is touching and thank you for giving me yoga math, training clothes, Pilates ball, books about training...shall I also start to worry? I will keep you posted about increase...or why not decrease?

Tomorrow Paris with Mars!

No comments:

Post a Comment